TEBD CHAMBER ACADEMY, 2022
The upcoming TEBD Chamber Academy will take place in Jerez (Spain) between 30th May – 3rd June 2022, in Barceló Montecastillo Golf Sports Resort, a beautiful and inspirational venue located in Jerez (Cadiz), in the south of Spain. Approximately 40 Chamber executives (20 Chamber executives from the EU and 20 Chamber executives from TR) will be able to participate to the Academy. Priority will be given to the Administrative Staff of the Chambers, such as CEO, Secretaries General, Deputy Secretary General, Head of departments, Directors and any other management positions.
The Academy model is designed specifically for Chamber and Commodity Exchange executives, offering a training on how to improve the management and performance of a Chamber or Commodity Exchange. It offers the opportunity to improve management and strategic planning skills and know-how, learn about how to develop innovative services for members, network and exchange with fellow Chamber executives from the EU and Turkey.
- A personal development program designed exclusively for Chamber executives
- A unique benchmarking exercise for Chambers
- A platform for innovative debate and exchange of best Chamber practices
- A valuable and enjoyable investment in your career
- New ideas and new angles for thinking out of the box in inspiring settings
Two type of courses will be organized during the 4 day-Academy, core courses that all participants will attend, and optional courses that participants are able to select when applying on the form.
- SME Support Services
- How to Expend your Network and Find Partners
(Participants will need to select 3 out of the 6 optional courses when applying)
- Project Management, Reporting and Monitoring
- Digital Chambers & Shaping Digital Future
- EU Green Deal, Fit for 55
- Income Generation & Innovative Services in Chambers
- Trade and Investment
- Circular Economy
How can you join the Academy?
- As Participant (You will make the selection of the courses when applying, and therefore attend the entire activity). Please find the Participants Application Form here
- As Course Leader (You should be an expert on one of the fields mentioned in the Application Form. The selected course leaders will just attend the activity to deliver the course, thus for 1 day). Please find the Speakers Application Form here .
The TEBD Chamber Academy will be conducted in English. However, simultaneous interpretation will be provided during the courses for a better understanding if needed.
The TEBD project covers all costs of participation for selected participants: travel to/from the Academy venue, accommodation and meals during the training period, as well as the cost of teaching and teaching materials. In return, participants will be expected to actively contribute to each course, present specific ideas on how the training will be applied in his/her Chamber, and complete a detailed feedback form after the event.
Participants will be selected by TEBD Team, Eurochambres and TOBB; on the basis of their profile and motivation, as well as geographical balance. Priority will be given to the Administrative Staff such as CEO, Secretaries General, Deputy Secretary General, Directors or Head of Departments.
Interested candidates should complete the TEBD Academy Application Form (Participant or Speaker), indicating their motivation and preferred choice of optional courses for the participants form, and GDPR document, and submit it to email@example.com by May 10th, 2022.
Candidates will be notified of the selection results by approx. May 16th, 2022. Confirmed participants will receive their individual course schedule, and further practical details to prepare their participation.
Participants who complete the 4-day Academy will receive a certificate from TOBB and Eurochambres.