12 November 2021
Turkey-EU Business Dialogue (TEBD) – SME Surveys
The Turkey-EU Business Dialogue (TEBD) is a project co-funded, through a grant contract, by the European Union under its IPA II programme with Turkey. TEBD is managed by the Association of European Chambers of Commerce (EUROCHAMBRES), through a grant contract with CFCU, in close cooperation with the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB), as the end beneficiary institution of the project. The TEBD activities are implemented through the European and Turkish Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
Within the framework of the TEBD project, SME Surveys are conducted in order to collect information from companies in Turkey and in the EU Member States regarding their experiences and views in relation to economic cooperation and trade between Turkey and the EU. The end-goal of the survey is to provide a comprehensive assessment of EU-Turkey business relations.
The SME surveys will be carried out with the participation of 10,000 enterprises in the EU and Turkey. If you are collaborating with Turkish business or interest in Turkey market, please complete the following TEBD SME Survey:
- TEBD SME Survey 2021 (English)
- Enquête TEBD sur les PME 2021 (Français)
- TEBD Mittelstandsbefragung 2021 (Deutsch)
- TEBD Sondaggio sulle PMI 2021 (Italiano)
- Encuestas para PYMES 2021 del proyecto TEBD (Español)
- TEBD SMV Undersøgelse 2021 (Dansk)
- TEBD SME Kysely 2021 (Suomalainen)
- TEBD SME Undersökning 2021 (Svenska)