TEBD Agri-Food Networking Event
Within the scope of the TEBD Capacity Building activities, the “TEBD AGRI-FOOD NETWORKING EVENT” will be organized virtually on 28 and 29 July 2021. The aim of the event is to discuss key topics in the Agri-Food sector and enhance networking between companies and transactional cooperation for improving participants access to new markets, suppliers, traders, organizations, and so on.
The TEBD Agri-Food Networking Event is organized by the Turkey-EU Business Dialogue (TEBD) Project, implemented by EUROCHAMBRES in close cooperation with TOBB, and co-financed by the European Union and the Republic of Turkey. This networking event will be organized as the continuation of the online “TEBD Agri-Food Forum” held on 21-22 April 2021, to bring companies, clusters and organizations together from a wide range of countries. The event will be a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts, to find partners, and also to learn about the latest developments & new ideas, and more.
6 sessions of interest, facilitating practical and interactive discussions among companies from both EU and Turkey will take place on the following fields:
- Geographical Indication (GI) products
- Dried Fruits and Nuts
- Aromatic Plants and Herbs
- Frozen Foods (including aquaculture)
- Health and Lifestyle nutritional products (vegan, gluten-free, diabetic, and so on)
- Bio-Organic Food
Following participation in a session, companies are presented the opportunity to have B2B meetings with their counterparts in separate virtual rooms with a specific interest to discuss.
Participants will be able to network through 2 different channels:
- Scheduled Meetings: participants are able to request to any participant information through a private chat, or to invite them to a private meeting.
- Random Networking: participants are be able to join a tool which allows to meet people randomly for 3 minutes. This tool will automatically force you to jump from one meeting to another one every 3 minutes, without choosing to whom you are meeting with.
This event is suitable for companies from the EU and Turkey related to the Agri-Food sector, and on the topics that will be addressed during the event.
Turkish and English simultaneous translation will be provided during the event. Nevertheless, English speaking and listening abilities by participants is highly recommended.
Register by clicking on the below registration button. We look forward to welcoming you at this event!